Home Forum
Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017

Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 3 weeks ago #557757

I trust you all had a good Christmas and New Year. Now all that's over we can get down to the real business of trips for 2017. As some of you know I arrange trips over to the USA and Alaska on your bike and I always give a presentation for the upcoming trips.

The presentation isn't all about the trips though and I go through a lot of information about riding in the USA, shipping and all sorts of advice on all things North America. If you've ever thought about riding over there please feel free to come along and have a listen.

The date is Saturday 4th February 2017 and the venue details are as follows:

Adventure Bike Warehouse
Unit 5 Agecroft Enterprise Park
Swinton
Manchester
M27 8WA

www.adventurebikewarehouse.com

I plan to start the presentation at 2.00pm and it will cover all my trips this summer and future trips to America.

There will be lots of tea and coffee available and Gary at ABW will knock up one of his famous Chili's for the occasion. He will also have a wide range of adventure bike equipment and clothing on display so bring your credit cards.

Anyone is welcome to come to this and listen to me woffle on for a couple of hours about riding in the USA. If nothing else, it's a great excuse to get out of the house, clear away the winter blues and to have a good chat with like minded folk.

If you are interested in one of my trips in the future or just want to know about riding in North America come along and I'll hopefully be able to whet your adventure appetite and answer any questions you might have.

www.unchainedtours.com

AllatPrudhoe.JPG

Icefields2_2017-01-06.jpg

Windingroads.JPG

HappyonPCH.jpg

BobBison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: big al, felco, Rederic, Desmo, Stevied, WIBO, Tiggymonster, Pappy, Maljones, vRSG60

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 3 weeks ago #557808

• felco
  • 1200cc
Thanks Bilco, put it in my diary , getting ready for some new gloves .
stock up on tea bags Gary.

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 3 weeks ago #557827

Excellent - will be there
Thanks

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 3 weeks ago #557829

• Whippet
  • 1200cc
I'd like to come too

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 3 weeks ago #557872

I'd like to be there as I could do with a chat about 2018

cheers Spud
Life... it's not a dress rehearsal

You don't waste time... you waste yourself

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 2 weeks ago #558497

Will be good to meet up Spud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Redmurty

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 2 weeks ago #558967

• skygod
  • 1200cc
Vegetarian option is to eat before you get here
The great philosopher Keating once said:

"Life`s a roller coaster, you just have to ride it".
The following user(s) said Thank You: felco, vRSG60

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 2 weeks ago #558969

Would really liked to have gone to this as I am looking into an America trip but unfortunately I will be on my jollies in Africa.
I work to live. I live to ride. I ride to work, Ever felt like your going in circles.

Yamaha XT1200Z, Sertao, Bandit & Vanvan

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 2 weeks ago #559059

skygod wrote:
Vegetarian option is to eat before you get here

I'll be staying at home grilling tofu then Gaz.

Dave
Far Off Places; a motorcycle adventure from Manchester to Manali www.faroffplaces.net

Re: Open Day at Adventure Bike Warehouse Feb 4th 2017 2 months, 1 week ago #560507

• jakeyt
  • 50cc
looks good
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds