Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc

Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45734

• Harty
  • 1200cc
KTM690 Enduro.....eat my dirt!
The following user(s) said Thank You: CRAIGREVO, mark1150, James691, Alphadog43

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45775

Cheers Harty.
KTM 950 ADVENTURE

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45824

• snaphappy
  • 1200cc
  • Ex Pat in Germany
Torch looks good,
but are we getting into the disposable area
For more info click on the Dambuster Signature banner

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45832

What are those self inflating sleeping mats like from there, anyone got one. Always just used a roll mat myself but been thinking of trying one of these, but didnt fancy paying what some of the manufactures charge. For £12 it coule be well worth a punt.

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45850

Got one of the self inflating mats. As a matress its good but very big rolled up and heavy.
I bought it for camping not on my bike so size is less important.
For touring I use a 3/4 length from alpkit, thinner but rolls up very small 4 x 8 ins, on summer trips is more then adequate, and if its cold wear bedsocks.

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45854

Francis Begbie wrote:
What are those self inflating sleeping mats like from there, anyone got one. Always just used a roll mat myself but been thinking of trying one of these, but didnt fancy paying what some of the manufactures charge. For £12 it coule be well worth a punt.

Give it a go Frank,
These style mats are way better than the roll mats, there is a very large gap in comfort levels; and for that money I don't think you'll go wrong.
The end of the road is the start of the fun

A bad day on the bike is still better than a good day at the office
DRZ 400
XR 400 R

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45867

• Harty
  • 1200cc
I've used the foam roll mats which are crap, plus last year tried the 3/4 self inflating mat, which was like trying to stay on a tea tray, and it cost over £60!! I now use for biking a single air bed from tescos, it takes about a 2 minutes to blow it up and a minute to pack away, but the big bonus is that it packs as small as the small 3/4 self inflating mat, hmmmmmmmmm what's more comfy 2 inches of thin foam and air, or 7 inches of air! There's only one way to find out........

Oh yes and they only cost £6
AW06100-9536TPS63306.jpg
KTM690 Enduro.....eat my dirt!
Last Edit: 2 years, 10 months ago by Harty.

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45869

Will pop to the local aldi tomorrow then and see if they have any. Do all stores carry this stock?

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45872

Was in past Aldi's in Elgin, Morayshire today, picked up two pillows, our airbed has a built in pillow but a bit more would be nice!
Really small when not inflated, look the business.
Honda, the power of dreams.

Re: Aldi - Folding chairs, Sleeping mats, Air bed etc 2 years, 10 months ago #45938

• Jimbike
  • 1200cc
I like the look of the solar phone charger. Anyone got any reports on it?
If you have eaten your breakfast, clean your bowl.
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds